Biblical depth and understanding begins here
Bible Doctrines to Live By, Inc. is a conservative, fundamental, Christian ministry, organized and operated for religious and educational purposes to aid in the distribution of God's Word in any and all parts of the world. We will endeavor to accomplish this mission through Bible conferences, evangelistic crusades, and the manufacture and distribution of literature and tapes throughout the United States and the world - via broadcasting, newspaper and media ministry, and all other related activities.
"And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:"
- by Walter S. Patrick An outstanding book on the believer's position in Christ and the practice of water baptism in this present dispensation. There is so much confusion and division over the practice of water baptism and how it relates to us today.
- by J.C. O'Hair Excerpt from the book: In I Corinthians 4:1 to 3 we learn that the servants of Christ are instructed to be faithful stewards of the mysteries of God. In I Corinthians 1:10 these servants are told to speak the same thing, to be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in More Info »
- by Wayne Carver This book deals with the flood and the tremendous amount of destruction that occurred "whereby the world that then was...perished"(II Pet. 3:6). Like Carver's other book, this also approaches the subject matter from a literal perspective of Scripture.
- While the subject is never pleasant, and divorce is increasing in and outside of the church, the church has often taken one of two positions. First, it has turned a blind eye to the subject, choosing to ignore it rather than taking sides or causing even more pain. Second, the church has reacted in a More Info »
- by Lee Homoki A fourteen-page study booklet with questions for group or individual study. An excellent way to introduce a friend to the doctrine of the Mystery as revealed to the Apostle Paul.