Biblical depth and understanding begins here
Bible Doctrines to Live By, Inc. is a conservative, fundamental, Christian ministry, organized and operated for religious and educational purposes to aid in the distribution of God's Word in any and all parts of the world. We will endeavor to accomplish this mission through Bible conferences, evangelistic crusades, and the manufacture and distribution of literature and tapes throughout the United States and the world - via broadcasting, newspaper and media ministry, and all other related activities.
"And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:"
- by Sir Robert Anderson One of the most exhaustive works ever written on Daniel's Seventieth Week and the coming Antichrist, featuring a complete chronology.
- While the subject is never pleasant, and divorce is increasing in and outside of the church, the church has often taken one of two positions. First, it has turned a blind eye to the subject, choosing to ignore it rather than taking sides or causing even more pain. Second, the church has reacted in a More Info »
- by Lisa Cannon Willie is a free-spirited boy who loves his horse, Beauty. But when a wandering bandit manages to convince the family that he is a good man, the horse and its foal (baby) go missing! Willie, with help from his father, must follow the trail ... but can he rescue his Beauty in More Info »
- by S. Lee Homoki You must read this book if you are to be properly equipped to take a stand for the truth. Using Fuller Seminary in California as an example, it traces the path of Neo-evangelicalism and how it is creeping into our churches and institutions while good people are seemingly unaware.
- by Wayne Carver This book deals with the flood and the tremendous amount of destruction that occurred "whereby the world that then was...perished"(II Pet. 3:6). Like Carver's other book, this also approaches the subject matter from a literal perspective of Scripture.