Give / Donate
Bible Doctrines to Live By has been working for the glory of God for over 30 years. It is through the gifts and prayers of people like you, and through the grace of God, that we’ve been blessed to do this.
We have been able to:
- Preach the gospel to thousands of people world-wide
- Aid churches across the United States
- Run Vacation Bible Schools
- Teach children about the love and sacrifice of Christ Jesus
- Educate and encourage thousands of fellow Christians globally in how to study the Bible rightly divided.
We need your help.
As the economy continues to fall into hard times, Bible Doctrines to Live By struggles to keep lights on! HOWEVER, we’re continually amazed by God’s grace and how He moves through His people for His glory. Praise the Lord!
Please prayerfully consider giving financially to furthering the ministries of Bible Doctrines to Live By.
Please send donations payable to:
Bible Doctrines to Live By, Inc.
PO Box 564
Comstock Park, MI 49321
Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes. All financial donations are tax-deductible. Be sure when sending a donation you include your full name and address so we can send you a receipt.
Do people who donate large amounts have the ability to change mission doctrine?
Bible Doctrines to Live By will never let money change us from conforming to God’s Word. We will never be swayed by demands or promises for a large donation.
2 Corinthians 9:7