- The deliverance of the Church, the Body of Christ is the next event—1 Thessalonians 4:15-5:9; 2 Thessalonians 2:13-14.
- The Roman Empire will be revived— Daniel 2:40-45; 7:19-25; Revelation 13:1-10; 17:3-18
- A Worldwide Dictator will be revealed— 1 Thessalonians 2:1- 12.
- The Dictator of the revived Roman Empire will make a peace treaty with Israel— Daniel 9:24-27.
- After 3 1/2 years, the peace treaty with Israel will be broken— Daniel 9:27; 8:9-12; 11:28-32.
- The 1st 3 1/2 years of the Dictator’s rule is called “The beginning of sorrows” – Matthew 24:8.
The last 31/2 years is called “The Great Tribulation” – Matthew 24:14-22.
- The Tribulation will end with the Battle of Armaggeddon— Revelation 14:20; 16:16-21;
And the return of Christ to earth—Revelation 19:11-16; Isaiah 66:15-16.
- All the signs of Matthew 24:3-15 point to this coming of Christ.
- When Christ comes…
a. He will cast Satan into the bottomless pit.
b. He will reign on earth for 1000 years.
c. He will judge the unsaved at the Great White Throne— Revelation 20:1-15.